England face France in the quarter-finals of the World Cup tonight.
And we’ve looked at the best odds, bets, bonuses and live stream options with the UK’s top bookmakers.
England vs France: Three Lions seek to send defending champions home
- England have won their last two matches by an identical score of 3-0.
- England have only won the World Cup once and that was in 1966 as hosts.
- France outscored their opponents 9-4 in their four matches, allowing a goal in each of them.
- France are looking to become World Cup champions again for the first time since Brazil did so in 1962.
The best UK bookmakers to bet on England vs France
- Bet UK
- William Hill
- power of rice
- bet fred
England vs France odds
What were the chances of England passing the World Cup group stage? We do not care? England may not be favorites to beat France, but Spreadex odds don’t look so bad: England 21/10 – Draw 23/10 – France 29/20.
Check out these top bookmakers for the best match odds:
Place a pre-match Bet Builder on any World Cup match with odds of at least 33/1 – Spreadex will double your cash winnings!*
Spreadex also offers first goalscorer insurance which refunds your stake as a free bet up to €25 if your selection does not score the first goal but does score the last goal of the match.*
*18+. The T&Cs apply.
- Are you looking for improved odds on featured bets? Then you don’t have to look any further than William Hill. The bookmaker offers plenty of action during the World Cup with a welcome bonus including two free bets, daily promotions and a host of markets to bet on. There is even a free prediction pool where you can get free bets and monthly prizes without spending a single penny.
- For those who prefer to bet with tools, there are 888sport and the daily Bet Builder promotion throughout the World Cup. But it does not stop there. Three more special WC promotions are live and you can walk away with free bets and cash. There are hundreds of markets to bet on England Pregame. Some of the most interesting bets can be found in the Match Combo tab where you can find payouts of up to 168/1.
- Bet offers some excellent World Cup Specials with bets on England tournament goals and the team’s top scorer. With thousands of football betting markets to bet on, you’re sure to find some great combinations for your Accas. When you join the Free Bet Club for free, you can earn free bets every week.
Selection England vs France
Return the Three Lions with the +1 Asian handicap in what will be a tight game. They may not win but they have been solid on both ends of the pitch in the last two games and France have conceded in all four games in Qatar.
England vs France Predictions
Although both teams scored three goals in their last game and each was strong in attack in the tournament, I don’t see a high scoring game here. This match will also be tight unlike the last of France and the last two of England where they each won 3-0.
The first time is the charm?
Hard to believe but this is the first ever knockout game between England and France.
England have killed him in the last two games where they each won by a score of 3-0. They seek to erase their history against the Blues, against whom they have only one victory in the last eight matches (1-2-5) against them.
2018 Golden Boot winner Harry Kane finally scored a goal in Qatar in the last game, but he has four assists. Marcus Rashford and Bukayo Saka each scored three goals for England, who have 12 goals after three matches.
Chelsea winger Raheem Sterling dealt with a personal issue by missing the final game after starting the first two and his return is a question mark.
The Three Lions really shone in midfield and Jude Bellingham, Declan Rice and Jordan Henderson, who scored in the last game, will once again feature in midfield. However, while the team have at least 61% possession in the last two matches, they have faced Wales and Senegal, who cannot match France.
The backline defense has been superb in the last two games, and they gave up a few shots but not the good ones. In an interesting stat, the Three Lions have given up just one shot on target in each of the last three games.
The Blues are looking to book a ticket to the semi-finals
France have reached the final of three of the last six World Cups, won in 1998 and 2018, and are looking to overcome the English to advance to the semi-finals in Qatar.
In their first knockout game, they beat Poland 3-1 where their attack peppered the Poles with 16 shots from eight shots on target.
It’s no secret that to stop the French the English must contain the duo Kylian Mbappé and Olivier Giroud. Mbappé leads the tournament with five goals and scored twice in the last game, Giroud has three goals and scored against Poland, and the dynamic duo combined eight of France’s nine goals.
The midfielder has been a small concern for Les Bleus as they barely gained possession time in the last game and in their second group game they lost it in the 2-1 win over Los Blancos. Denmark.
The French defense was good but not great as they didn’t give up many shots on goal but conceded one goal in all four matches. G Hugo Loris and company will have a daunting task against an in-form Three Lions attack that has six goals in the last two matches.
The Three Lions may not win but they are the bet to take
England have been very impressive in the last two games in 3-0 wins over Wales and Senegal, but facing the Blues will be a completely different game. They haven’t faced a big attack like the French and keeping a fourth consecutive clean sheet is not in the cards. However, their attack will not be denied in this huge clash in the quarter-finals.
I see a tight game in this one where one team won’t dominate possession time. Both teams will score but I don’t see many goals so stay away from the total bet. However, with the Three Lions taking on the Blues up close, take England on the +1 Asian handicap in a game where I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they went on penalties.
Where can I stream the England vs France game live?
It’s too expensive for a bookmaker in the UK to offer their customers a live video stream of any World Cup match, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some type of different live broadcast when you place your live bets.
Spread is the best place to follow the England v France game because you can follow possession with passes, shots, free kicks and more. with audio commentary. It works great even if you are on a mobile device.
Bet does not have a live video feed but has an excellent live view with possession and movement on the pitch. You have quick access to many statistics collected throughout the match to help you with your in-play betting decisions.
3. William Hill
William Hill offers a 3D layout of open matches for live betting with an abundance of data that includes details such as shots on target and on woodwork. It’s easy to keep track of which player is in possession at all times thanks to the excellent live tracking system/
888sport has a very simple display and isn’t the nicest to keep track of what’s going on. Still, chances are you’ll be watching the game on a bigger screen and have more time to focus on the many live betting markets available.
What to watch out for when betting on England vs France?
The England v France game has a history of nearly 100 years, with England outscoring the French in aggregate wins by 17-9. But don’t let that be the deciding indicator for how to bet when they collide in the quarter-finals. 2022 World Cup Finals. Here are our top 5 tips:
- Beware of any sudden changes in the lineups before kick off as this will affect the odds.
- It is easier to bet with your heart than with your head. It can pay off not to let your emotions guide your decisions.
- If things don’t go your way, use the withdraw option as soon as possible to reduce losses or protect gains.
- Plan your in-play bets in advance to keep track of your bankroll.
- Don’t chase lost live bets by taking bigger risks. Drop it and move on.
Commercial Content Notice: Taking any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in payout to talkSPORT. 18+. The T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible player is a person who:
- Set time and money limits before playing
- Only plays with money he can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Don’t play if upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be banned from all UK regulated gambling websites.
Monzo Betting Sites: Top UK Bookmakers That Accept Monzo
Best Live Betting Sites and In-Play Bookmakers in December 2022
talkSPORT BET World Cup Offer: Get up to £25 Free Bets PLUS 25 Free Spins
Best UK Neteller Betting Sites: Best Neteller Sites for December 2022
Best No Deposit Free Bet Offers for December 2022
Google Pay Betting Sites: Top UK Bookmakers That Accept Google Pay