- Marc-André Ter Stegen and Daniela Jehle announced their separation last month
- He exploded “shameful” charges about his wife, calling them “false news”
- Listen now: everything is launched! Why is it more logical for Manchester United to sell Marcus Rashford
Barcelona’s goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, criticized the “shameful” and “disrespectful” accusations brought about his ex-wife after he was said that she had a matter before their marriage.
Ter Stegen and Daniela Jehle announced their separation after almost eight years of marriage last month, confirming the split in an emotional article on social networks.
After the announcement, Spanish journalist Juliana Canet said on Catalunya’s radio that Ter Stegen and Jehle lived for two months, the goalkeeper who chose to move and live in the Grand Hotel Five Star Hyatt after allegedly discovered that she had deceived him with a personal trainer.
According to Canet, Ter Stegen had used renovations made on their mansion last summer to explain why he lived at the hotel.
After expressing his “shock” and his “disappointment” towards the broadcaster for having spread “Fake News”, the Catalunya radio presented itself since in Ter Stegen.
When asked if they had accepted their apologies in an interview with the German point of sale Bild, the star of Barcelona said: “This is the first small step in the right direction. The fact that we have received a lot of positive comments on our answer does not make me happier. In the end, it was completely inappropriate. It’s always irreparable.
Marc-André Ter Stegen of Barcelona criticized the accusations “shameful” and “disrespectful” brought about his distant wife after he was said that she had had a matter before their split


The couple publicly confirmed their separation last month after almost eight years of marriage

Ter Stegen says he will be the “happiest person” if he continues to see his children every day
“What was reported, there was completely unacceptable. I find it tragic that such allegations are simply made.
“The person who was most touched by it was, of course, Dani, and I felt incredibly sorry for her because he did not deserve it.
“It is completely disrespectful, and I find it crazy that these people were not ashamed to cross such a line – especially since we have children.”
By opening what his relationship with Dani looks like today, Ter Stegen added: “The time we have had together will always be there. We have two fantastic children and are finding the right way for the new situation.
“Dani and the children continue to live here. For the moment, we live five minutes from each other, which is obviously perfect for me. I see children every day, and as long as it continues, I am the happiest person alive.
Ter Stegen and Jehle had confirmed their split in a social media position in March, declaring that the decision came after “careful consideration”.
“After a careful examination, Dani and I decided to separate us,” says the joint declaration.
“This decision was not easy, as you can imagine, but we both think it’s the best step for us.


Ter Stegen claimed that Jehle (above) deceived him, labeling him as “ fake news ”

Ter Stegen insists that he feels `incredibly sorry ” for Jehle and claims that she did not deserve it ”
“Our joint goal is to do what is best for our children, ensuring that they continue to have a loving and stable environment.
“We remain determined to work together as parents and to treat ourselves with respect and appreciation as we have always done.
“During this personal period, we ask for understanding and respecting our privacy – in particular that of our children.”
Jehle followed Ter Stegen in Barcelona when he joined the club in 2014 in a move of 9.7 million pounds sterling.
The couple got married on May 15, 2017 with a small ceremony near Barcelona, before making a wedding at the church in Tuscany.