Chicago police say at least nine people have been shot in the city so far over Thanksgiving weekend, with one of the victims critically injured.
Authorities say a 30-year-old woman was standing on a porch in the 4400 block of West Adams around 11:14 p.m. when two men approached and opened fire.
Police say the woman was shot in the lower back and was taken to an area hospital in serious condition.
Here are the reported shootings across the city.
- At around 4:44 p.m. in the 9000 block of South Racine, two men were hit by gunfire, police said. A 31-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were both transported to area hospitals in good condition.
- At approximately 3:18 p.m., a 15-year-old was walking in the 200 block of West 37e Location where he was shot in the right leg and lower back. Police said he was transported to an area hospital in good condition.
- A 17-year-old was standing in the 6600 block of South Peoria around 4 p.m. when she was shot in the right forearm. Police say she also suffered an abrasion to her stomach. No details were available on his condition.
- In the 1900 block of South Saint Louis at around 4:45 p.m., a 22-year-old man was on a sidewalk when he was shot in the leg, police said. The man was transported to an area hospital in good condition.
- Police say a 27-year-old man was standing outside the 3800 block of West Wilcox at around 9.19pm when he was shot in the hip. He was transported to an area hospital, where he was listed in fair condition.
- At approximately 9:55 p.m. in the 4200 block of West Fifth Street, an 18-year-old man was walking when he was shot by a person in a dark-colored SUV. Police said the teenager was transported to an area hospital in good condition.
- A 14-year-old boy was standing outside in the 200 block of South Western Avenue at around 10:03 p.m. when a person in a black sedan fired shots, hitting him in the hand. Police said the teenager was transported to an area hospital in good condition.
- In the 4400 block of West Adams at around 11:14 p.m., a 30-year-old woman was standing on a porch when two men fired shots, hitting her in the lower back. She was taken to an area hospital in serious condition, police said.