The Star Wars universe once again expandsthis Wednesday, in the form of prequel series . It sees Diego Luna return as Cassian Andor, the spy who would play a vital role in the early days of the Rebel Alliance against the totalitarian Galactic Empire, five years before the events of the 2016 film.
This 12-episode series should begin, when the first three episodes land on Disney’s streaming service. After that, we’ll have an episode every Wednesday until November 23.
Andor Episode Release Dates and Times
Here’s Andor’s full release schedule on Disney Plus, as confirmed by the official Star Wars Twitter account. New episodes usually drop at 12 p.m. PT (3 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. GMT / 5 p.m. AEST).
- Episode 1: Wednesday, September 21.
- Episode 2: Wednesday, September 21.
- Episode 3: Wednesday, September 21.
- Episode 4: Wednesday, September 28.
- Episode 5: Wednesday, October 5.
- Episode 6: Wednesday, October 12.
- Episode 7: Wednesday, October 19.
- Episode 8: Wednesday, October 26.
- Episode 9: Wednesday, November 2.
- Episode 10: Wednesday, November 9.
- Episode 11: Wednesday, November 16.
- Episode 12: Wednesday, November 23.
Is there an Andor trailer?
Lucasfilm gave usbefore the release of the show, with come home mother early September. You can also consult (mostly scenes from episode 3) in Disney Plus.
Will Andor get a second season?
It certainly will. Creator Tony Gilroy Confirmed at May’s Star Wars Europe Celebration next April.that the series will return for a 12-episode second season that leads directly into Rogue One. It’s unclear when season 2 will premiere, but it’ll likely arrive on Disney Plus in 2023 or 2024 – expect to hear more on
The best TV shows of 2022 you can’t miss on Netflix, HBO, Disney Plus and more
View all photos
Movies coming in 2022 from Marvel, Netflix, DC and more
View all photos