The Utah State Aggies (2-0, 0-0 MWC) are 9-point underdogs in an MWC home game with the Air Force Falcons (2-0, 0-0 MWC) on Saturday, September 18, 2021 at Falcon Stadium . The competition has a total point score set at 53.5.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Air Force against the State of Utah
The odds are courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Plus / Minus Insights
- Saturday’s over / under is 12.5 points lower than the combined 66 points per game average of the two teams.
- The combined 32 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 21.5 less than the total of 53.5 in this competition.
- The Falcons and their opponents are averaging 39.5 points per game, 14.0 shy of Saturday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Aggies averaged 59.0 points, 5.5 more than the total set in this contest.
Air Force Statistics and Trends
- The Falcons are accumulating 5.5 more points per game (29.0) than the Aggies allow (23.5).
- The Falcons are 77.0 fewer yards per game (322.5) than the Aggies allow per game (399.5).
- This year, the Falcons have no sales, three less than the Aggies have take out (3).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Air Force on SISportsbook.
Utah State Statistics and Trends
- So far this year, Utah State has scored two wins against the spread.
- The Aggies have been under 9 or more points once this year and have covered the gap.
- This season, the Aggies have amassed 28.5 more points per game (37.0) than the Falcons have given (8.5).
- Utah State is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall in games when accumulating more than 8.5 points.
- The Aggies are racking up 353.5 more yards per game (531.0) than the Falcons allow per outing (177.5).
- Utah State is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall when the team accumulates over 177.5 yards.
- This season, the Aggies have returned the ball three times, one more than the Falcons takeaways (2).
- Head over to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spreads and upper / lower odds for this game.
Best Air Force Players
- Brad Roberts rushed for a team-high 111 yards on 25 attempts (111.0 yards per game) and no touchdowns.
- Micah Davis has 101 yards on four carries (101.0 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has two catches for 27 yards (27.0 yards per game).
- David Cormier also added a reception for 23 yards.
Best players in the State of Utah
- This year, Logan Bonner had 143 passing yards (143.0 yards per game) while getting 17 for 24 (70.8% completion percentage) and throwing a touchdown and an interception. He added 15 rushing yards in three carries, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Calvin Tyler Jr. attempted 14 attempts for a total of 84 rushing yards (84.0 yards per game) while scoring a touchdown.
- John Gentry has 47 yards on 14 carries (47.0 yards per game).
- This season, Deven Thompkins has caught eight catches and leads the team with 94 yards (94.0 per game) while collecting a touchdown.
- Justin McGriff contributed with four receptions for 47 yards.
- Derek Wright amassed 35 yards on four receptions, averaging 35.0 yards per game.