my hunter son, the new film from Breitbart News, is a factual dramatization of the life of debauchery and corruption lived by first son Hunter Biden. Although the film takes some artistic liberties, many scenes depict true stories from the life of the scion Biden.
Last Sunday the 60 minutes, President Joe Biden has dismissed concerns about the corruption scandals plaguing his son and his family. “There is not a single thing that I have observed that could affect me or the United States compared to my son Hunter,” Biden said.
The film my hunter son wouldn’t agree. Here are thirteen true facts depicted in the film.
1. Hunter Biden took $5 million as part of a deal with his Chinese associate Patrick Ho – whom he called “China’s f**king chief spy” in a recording on his abandoned laptop.
2. Hunter Biden signed a $1.5 billion deal with an affiliate of the Bank of China, just 12 days after visiting China with his father, then Vice President Joe Biden.
3. Hunter Biden received $3.5 million from Moscow for an unknown reason.
4. Hunter Biden served on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma, while his father, then vice president, was in charge of US policy toward Ukraine.
5. Hunter Biden received a salary of $83,000 a month from his seat on the board of Ukrainian energy company, Burisma.
6. Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion from Ukraine to protect Ukrainian energy company Burisma, while Hunter was on the board.
7. Hunter Biden was presented with a 3-carat diamond worth $80,000 by CEFC Chinese Energy Co partner Ye Jianming.
8. Hunter Biden has partnered with a military-linked Chinese company.
9. Hunter Biden referred to Joe Biden using pseudonyms in business communications, for “plausible deniability”.
10. Hunter Biden has invested in Chinese companies producing surveillance technology used on Uyghurs.
11. Hunter Biden’s laptop is in the possession of the FBI.
12. Hunter Biden was kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use.
13. Hunter Biden illegally obtained a gun by lying on ATF forms regarding his drug use.
my hunter son marks Breitbart’s expansion into film distribution. The film was directed by Robert Davi (Goonies, License to kill, die hard) and stars Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The teacherand The fool) as Hunter Biden; Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, dead Pool, Flight) as a Secret Service agent; and John James (Dynasty) like Joe Biden. It was produced by Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney (Gosnel film, Inseparable from the FBI: Undercovers) from the Unreported Story Society.
The movie is available CURRENTLY for streaming and downloading on MySonHunter.com. The trailer below has been viewed nearly 5 million times on social media.
Watch the trailer: